Sunday, December 7, 2014

I want you to want me….

I’m going to be bold and say exactly what lies in my heart, what I carry with me in my spirit. I’m going to go right ahead and expose myself to you, be vulnerable without shame, undress in full view of your love or judgement. I’m going to let go off all the fear that overtakes me whenever this thought, that I should open up crosses my mind.  The thing is…I want you to want me.

I want you to want me fully and wholeheartedly without a flicker of  doubt, I want you to wake up and want to be enveloped by all that is me, the essence that embodies this body and  houses my spirit. I want you to want me. 
 I want you to want me when I am   amazing and seem to have positive vibrations reverberating through me… I want you to want me when I am a mess, and I seem to doubt all the things that rang true to me yesterday…      I want you to want me

I don’t want you to need me, for the mere fact that needs are ever changing depending on the circumstances at hand, I want you to want me because wants are selfish and bold , they reveal the true nature of  man, whilst needs are considerate, somewhat safe and misleading… 

I want you to want me

I want you to want me for I will be your deep seated desire since time immemorial what you lie awake at night hoping to one day conquer, whether you were able to act on this yearning or not would be of no importance because, I would be what you have always wanted, and this will always be true to me. This desire will be rooted in your loins for that reason it will always be with you.  I want you to want me because that will be a conscious choice you make over a selection of many others; you will say to yourself she is who I want to have and to hold when I’m sure or uncertain of life’s many things.

As I say these words over and over in my head, as they continue to be engraved in my heart and spread across my entire body with every breath that I take, I have no other choice but to let you in on the secret…
I want you to want me, equally but not less than I want you.
I want you to want me

1 comment:

  1. I dont want you to need me because needs are ever changing

    ReplyDelete